Jan 22, 2014

Letter For Mom

October 24, 2010

Dear Mom,



I can’t sleep tonight so I’m writing letter for you. Now I’m sitting in the lobby of my friend’s apartment. I’m sitting with my friends, they are Nina, Zeezee and my senior in collage, Cahaya. They are so busy until ignore me. Nina and Zeezee are writing and discussing about homework and Cahaya is repairing zeezee’s laptop because many virus in her laptop and Cahaya is a collage of technology information so he is understands about that. I really miss you and all of my family over there until come to my dreams every nights. Outside, many people are moving up and down. All of them are wearing jacket because in here the rains were fell down and the weather is very cold. There are couple walking on foot, they look very romantic and make me jealous. Inside, it is cold too but still comfortable. There are three old men at the table next to me. I don’t know what are they talking about what because they are speaking with Korean language so I don’t understand, but they look very happy because they just laughing and laughing again.


I am fine. I was start my collage since one month ago. I attend classes every morning from Monday until Saturday. I really tired but still spirit because prayer from you. I like most of my new friends. they are very nice and beautiful and because of they I have many experiences. Until now, I’m not yet get son in-law for you but I try hard too.


How are you, mom? I hope that you are well and still happy. How about your work? How about my family over there? Don’t forget to take a rest and take care your health because I worried about your healthy. Don’t forget to send my regards for family over there especially for grandmother. say, I miss her.

Your Daughter
Firah

No comments:

Post a Comment