Aug 24, 2010

how to be a good learners english

HOW TO BE A GOOD LEARNERS ENGLISH
By : Mr. Dr. Marshadi Said, Mpd

1. Having ambition to be a good learners of English
• See yourself that you a good speaker of english
• See yourself, ride now on listener good English
• See yourself that you a good writer of english


2. Set your time for your planning when your going to good English
• Always learn
• Anytime is learn
• You must remember 5 thousands words if you want to be a good speaker
• And you must good in 4 this :
 Vocabulary
 Structure
 Pronouns
 Language skil
3. Monitor your self and you must learn
4. Evaluation your skill and your self
You can come to Mr. Harshadi’s office if you want to ask anything about learn English. And Mr. Hashadi can help you and answer your question. Not just it, and the other teacher will help you anytime if you need helping.



• And you must have the 3 kinds of dictionary for help your study :
1. English – English. Ex : oxford
2. English _ Indonesian
3. Indonesian – English


N.B =)
 4 basic of English you must know and you must good
o Listening
o Speaking
o Reading
o Writing

THE END


My name is Umy magfirah. And you can call me Firah. I try to write again your talking when I follow PPSPPT 2010 in Gunadarma University, Tuesday, August 24, 2010 .
I don’t know this is correct or no. because I’m a student, so sorry if I have mistakes in this report although in words or anything, I don’t know.
And i don’t know how write report for you sir, so once again I’m so sorry .

Firah.

No comments:

Post a Comment